Dr. Manmatha Kumar Roul, PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Principal, Gandhi Institute for Technological Advancement(GITA), Bhubaneswar Odisha, Specialization: Thermal Engineering, Area of interest: Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Thermodynamics.
Er. Dhabal Prasad Sethi, BE CSE, ME CSE, Specialization: Knowledge Engineering, Area of Interest: Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval, Software Engineering, Data Mining.
1. Dr. Jayaprakash Panda, PhD in Mathematics, Department of Mathematics, Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology, Burla, Odisha, India. Specialization- Fluid Dynamics, Numerical Methods, Area of interest- Heat Transfer, Mass Transfer, MHD flow, Flow through porous media.
2. Er. Mukesh Bathre, Assistant Professor in CSE, Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, India. Specialization: wireless networks, Area of interest-computer graphics, object oriented analysis &design.
3. Dr. Ranjan Kumar Mohapatra, PhD in Chemistry (synthesis and characterization of Schiff’s base metal complexes) Government College of Engineering, Keonjhar, India. Area of Interest: Coordination chemistry.
4. Dr.Gopal Charan Behera, PhD in Civil Engineering, Professor and Head, Bhadrak Institute Of Engineering and Technology, Odisha, India, Specialization: Structural Engineering.
5. Dr. Ram Naresh Prasad Choudhary, Professor Department of Physics, ITER, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha ,India
6. Dr.Urmila Bhanja, PhD in Electronics Engineering, Assistant Professor, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology, Odisha, India. Specialization: Optical Network, Optical Communication, Area of Interest: Optical network, Optical Communication, Wireless Network/Communication, Soft Computing Techniques, Optimization Technique.
7. Dr Chinmoy Kumar Panigrahi, PhD in Electrical Engg (power system), Professor, KIIT University,Odisha, Specialization: Power System Engineering, Area of Interest: Power System, Energy System, AI Techniques.
8. Dr. Bibhuti Bhusan Sahoo, PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Professor, SIET, Dhenkanal, Odisha, Specialization: Thermal Engineering, AREA OF INTEREST: Renewable Energy, Energy Conservation and waste heat recovery, Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engine Testing.
9. Dr.Sasangan Ramanathan, PhD in Chemical Engineering, Dean, School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Specialization: Material Science and Chemical Engineering; Semiconductor device processing.
10. Dr.Manoranjan Pradhan, Professor &HOD, CSE, Gandhi Institute For Technological Advancement(GITA),BBSR, Specialization: Neural Network, IDS, Cloud Computing.
11. Dr. Ahmed Nabih Zaki Rashed ,Phd in Electronic and Electrical Communication Engineering , Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufia University,EGYPT, Area of interest: Optical Communication Systems, All communication systems, All communication networks.
12)Dr. Chithirai Pon Selvan,Amity University, Dubai as Associate Professor – Mechanical Engineering
1. Er. Darapu Srikanth Satish Kumar (DSSK), Faculty, Department of Civil Engineering, GITAM Institute of Technology, GITAM University ,Visakhapatnam - 530 045, A.P., INDIA, Specialization: water resources and environmental engineering.
2. Kamadi V S R P Varma, GITAM University, Visakhapatnam, India, Specialization area: Soft Computing which includes Fuzzy, Genetic Algorithms and Rough Sets.
3. Dr. Ahmed Nabih Zaki Rashed ,Phd in Electronic and Electrical (Communication Engineering) , Faculty of Electronic Engineering, Menoufia University,EGYPT, Area of interest: Optical Communication Systems.
4.Monika Kohli, Assistant Professor, K.I Institute of Engineering and Technology, Savali, Vadodra, Gujurat, India, specialization: Advanced Computing, Software Engineering.
5.Ankur Singh Bist, “Assistant Professor” department of computer science and engineering at KIET, Ghaziabad, specialization: computer virology, network security.
6.Dr. Karthikeyan L.M, Assistant professor, Techno Global University, India, specialization :Aeronatical Engg.
7)Dr. Seepana Govinda Rao(Scientist Statistics), Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University,Regional Agricultural Research Station,Anakapalle-531001. Visakhapatnam (District).Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.specialization: Computer Science,Statistics,Mathematics.
8)J. Mohana Sundaram, Assistant Professor, PSG college of arts & science, Coimbatore – 641 014, specialization area: data mining, image processing and network security
9)Mohammed Janati, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia,research interst: Control of motor drives ,Power electronics , Modeling and analysis of electrical machines.
10)Dariusz Mikołajewski,Phd Engineering, Institute of Mechanics and Applied Computer Science, Kazimierz Wielki University, Bydgoszcz, Poland and Unit of Neurocognitive Informatics, Neurocognitive Lab, Center for Modern Interdisciplinary Technologies, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Toruń, Poland, specialization subjects: electronics, digital telecommunication, computer networks and internet applications, project management, biocybernetics, biomedical engineering, computational models of nervous system, e.g. simulation of brain stem function, assitive technology;
11)Mr R.Girimurugan, Assistant professor in Mechanical Engineering, Nanda College of Technology,Erode-638052,Tamilnadu,India.Specilaizqation:Bio-fuels,Fuel cells, solar energy, composite materials.
12)Mane Harshali Dnyaneshwar, Research Scholar, Dept. of Elect. and Communication Engineering, K L University, K L University, Vaddeswaram, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India, PIN- 522502,specialization: GPS, Ionosphere model, GNSS receiver, Software defined radio, satellite communication.
13)Nitturi Naresh Kumar, Plasma Technology, Research Center, Department of Physics, Faculty of Science, university of Malaya,Kuala Lumpur,Malaysia,specializition: Biomaterials.