The review processes strictly follows the guidelines of ijartes. IJARTES avoids plagiarism paper from author. If anyone detects the plagiarism paper then inform to the editor’s mail _id.
The review process is as follows:
1) Author sends his/her article to editor’s mail_id.
2) Editor receipts the article and sends to respective reviewer for review.
3) After getting reviewer’s feed back then editorial board check the paper again.
4) Editor sends the acceptance letter to author to complete the formalities for publication e.g. to make payment, send scan copy of copy right form, regd. form, money receipt form and final paper.
5) After getting the data and payment proof from author, editor starts proceeding to publish it in online.
Note: Plagiarism: copying data from someone and is presented as being your own work.